Finished Size: 11 1/2 x 14 1/2 x 2 inches (HxWxD)
Skill level: Bold Beginner & Beyond!
Pattern includes a video tutorial and a bonus tutorial from That's Sew Nova!
- ½ yard Faux Leather/Vinyl, Leather, Fabric, Cork, Canvas – for Exterior Body
- 79” x 8” Faux Leather/Vinyl, Leather, Fabric, Cork, Canvas – for Gusset Strap (one 25” x 8” and one 54” x 8”)
- ½ yard Woven for lining (I prefer waterproof canvas because it doesn’t require interfacing)
- ¾ to 1 yard Decovil Light to interface lightweight fabric
- 1 ½” x 8” Optional Peltex or Decovil Heavy as stabilizer for the base
- 1 2” Tri Glide or Slider
- 1 9” Zipper and Zipper Pull
- 1 or 2 Magnetic Snaps
- 1 Optional 2” Strap End
- Double-sided tape
- Iron or heat press for interfacing
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Adhesive if using Peltex
- Fray Check if using quilted cotton
- Chalk marker or disappearing pen
- Edge paint (optional)
- Fabric glue (optional)
And don't forget to join the Facebook Group for games, giveaways and sneak peeks of future patterns.
This product is a digital pdf product. Purchase of this product is not for a handbag. Upon purchase of this product, you will be able to download the pdf immediately, an email will be sent with a download link and you'll have access to the download within your customer account.