Bella Convertible Backpack
Bella is the bag of all bags. She can be a backpack, an oversized hand bag, a diaper bag, an overnight bag or even your poolside/beach bag. She's an amazing size (large enough to carry a 15" laptop) and has ALL the pockets.
Bella has two exterior zipper pockets, an exterior slip pocket, the flap is a pocket, an interior zipper pocket, a zip & slip pocket, and several interior slip pockets.
Finished Size: 15 x 13 x 5 inches (WxHxD)
Skill level: Intermediate
Pattern includes a video tutorial.
- 1 ½ yard Faux Leather/Vinyl, Leather, Fabric, Cork, Canvas
- 1 ½ yard Woven for lining (I prefer waterproof canvas because it doesn’t require interfacing)
- 1 ½ yard Decovil light
- 16” x 5” Peltex or Decovil Heavy for base
- 4 1” Square rings or D-rings
- 3 Magnetic Snaps
- 2 11” #5 zipper
- 1 16” #5 zipper for the Flap Closure
- 1 18” #5 zipper (if using Front Exterior A1) for the interior closure
- 1 Zipper end (if using Front Exterior A1)
- 1 14” #5 zipper for the Lining Zipper Pocket
- 6 Optional 1” Strap ends for detachable Backpack Straps and Handle
- 4 1” Lobster or spring clasps for the detachable Backpack Straps
- 2 1” Rectangle slider for the detachable Backpack Straps
- 4 Purse feet
- Double-sided tape
- Iron or heat press for interfacing
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Fray Check if using quilted cotton
- Chalk marker or disappearing pen
- Edge paint (optional)
And don't forget to join the Facebook Group for games, giveaways and sneak peeks of future patterns.
This product is a digital pdf product. Purchase of this product is not for a handbag. Upon purchase of this product, you will be able to download the pdf immediately, an email will be sent with a download link and you'll have access to the download within your customer account.