Regular price $10.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This is a medium sized handbag with your choice of flat or rolled handles. Instructions include adding an interior zipper pocket with an overlay and a slip pocket.
There are instructions for a simplified version in adding the handles only and omitting the overlaid handle connectors. Also, included in the digital files for download is an SVG file for the Zipper Pocket Overlay which can be used with a cutting machine, such as Cricut.
Finished Size: 12 x 10 x 4 inches (WxHxD)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Pattern includes a video tutorial and a bonus tutorial from Kassiah with SiahSwagBags!
- 1 yard Faux Leather/Vinyl, Leather, Fabric, Cork, Canvas
- ½ yard Woven for lining (I prefer waterproof canvas because it doesn’t require interfacing)
- ¾ yard Decovil light
- Optional Peltex or Heavy Decovil as stabilizer for the base (I prefer a very sturdy base)
- 22” Pre-made or self-made piping (your preference) - 1/8” cording suggested for self-made (2)
- 20” ¼” Paracord or cording for leather or fabric rolled handles (2)
- 20” Optional Nylon, polyester or seatbelt webbing (2) – for two-sided handles
- 8 1” Square rings or D-rings
- 6 ¾” D-rings (2 for crossbody connectors)
- 2 1” Lobster or spring clasps
- 1 1” Rectangle slider
- 1 15” #5 zipper
- 1 9” #3 or #5 zipper (your preference) for interior zipper pocket
- 4 Optional Rivets or Chicago Screws
- 4 Optional Purse feet
- 2 Optional 1” Strap ends
- Double-sided tape
- Fabric glue
- Iron or heat press for interfacing
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Adhesive if using Peltex
- Hole punch tool
- Rivet setter or screwdriver for Chicago screws
- Fray Check if using quilted cotton
- Chalk marker or disappearing pen
- Edge paint (optional)
And don't forget to join the Facebook Group for games, giveaways and sneak peeks of future patterns.
This product is a digital pdf product. Purchase of this product is not for a handbag. Upon purchase of this product, you will be able to download the pdf immediately, an email will be sent with a download link and you'll have access to the download within your customer account.