Classy Girl Crossbody/Wristlet
Finished Size: 9 1/2 x 5 3/4 x 4 inches (WxHxD)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Machine Type: This bag can be sewn on a domestic depending on fabric choice.
Pattern includes a video tutorial and SVGs of the Zipper Overlays.
Download includes PDF pattern, SVGs and Rolled Handle Tutorial.
Yardage is based on 18” WOF
- ¾ yard Faux Leather/Vinyl, Leather, Fabric, Cork, Canvas
- ¾ yard Woven for lining (I prefer waterproof canvas because it doesn’t require interfacing)
- 1 ½ yards Decovil light total for exterior and lining (Not required. Check the Points to Consider – Interfacing)
- 22” x 4” (1) Faux Leather/Vinyl for the Front Rolled Handle
- 10” x 4” (1) Faux Leather/Vinyl for the Rear Rolled Handle
- 54” x 3” (1) Faux Leather/Vinyl, Leather, Fabric, Cork, or Canvas for the Crossbody Strap (must interface if using fabric. Check the Points to Consider – Interfacing.)
- 2 8” #5 zipper and pull (1 optional)
- 2 ¾” D-rings
- 1 ¾” rectangle slider
- 2 ¾” Lobster/spring clasps
- 1 Strap end (optional)
- 1 Logo (optional)
- Double-sided tape
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Fray Check if using cotton
- Chalk marker or disappearing pen
- Edge paint (optional)
And don't forget to join the Facebook Group for games, giveaways and sneak peeks of future patterns.
This product is a digital pdf product. Purchase of this product is not for a handbag. Upon purchase of this product, you will be able to download the pdf immediately, an email will be sent with a download link and you'll have access to the download within your customer account.