Jackie Bucket Bag
Finished Size: 10 x 11 x 4 inches (HxWxD)
Skill level: Intermediate
Pattern includes a video tutorial.
Yardage is based on 20” WOF
- 3/4 yard Faux Leather/Vinyl, Leather, Fabric, Cork, Canvas
- 3/4 yard Woven for lining (I prefer waterproof canvas because it doesn’t require interfacing)
- 3/4 yard Decovil light, foam or Peltex (Not required, but suggested. Check the Points to Consider – Interfacing) I prefer foam or Peltex. I like the shape and structure it gives the bag.
- 54” x 4” Faux Leather/Vinyl, Leather, Fabric, Cork, or Canvas for the Crossbody Strap
- 36” x 3” Faux Leather/Vinyl, Leather, Fabric, Cork, or Canvas for the Shoulder Strap/Handle
- 4 1” Square rings or D-rings
- 1 11” #3 or #5 zipper
- 2 Optional 1” Strap ends for the Crossbody Strap
- 4 1” Lobster or spring clasps (2 for the Crossbody Strap)
- 1 1” Rectangle slider for the Crossbody Strap
- 4 Sets Magnetic snaps or button snap fasteners
- 1 Round head stud/rivet/Chicago screw (you can use a magnetic snap instead)
- 4 Optional Purse feet
- Double-sided tape (DST)
- Iron or heat press for interfacing
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Fray Check if using quilted cotton
- Chalk marker or disappearing pen
- Edge paint (optional)
- Hole punch
Snap setter (if using snaps fasteners)
And don't forget to join the Facebook Group for games, giveaways and sneak peeks of future patterns.
This product is a digital pdf product. Purchase of this product is not for a handbag. Upon purchase of this product, you will be able to download the pdf immediately, an email will be sent with a download link and you'll have access to the download within your customer account. No refunds on digital products. No exceptions.