Tabitha Hobo Bag
Finished Size: 15 ¼ x 13 inches (WxH)
Skill Level: Bold Beginner and beyond!
Machine Type: This bag can be sewn on a domestic depending on fabric choice.
Pattern includes a video tutorial and a bonus tutorial from That's Sew Nova!
- 1 yard Faux Leather/Vinyl, Leather, Fabric, Cork, Canvas
- 1 yard Woven for lining (I prefer waterproof canvas because it doesn’t require interfacing)
- 1 yard Decovil light
- 2 1” Square rings or D-rings
- 1 Optional 1 ¼ to 1 ½ O-ring
- 1 Optional 15” #5 zipper
- 1 Optional Zipper end
- 1 or 2 Magnetic Snaps (1 is optional if not using the 15” zipper)
- 1 10” #5 zipper
- 2 Optional 1” Strap ends for the Crossbody Strap, Shoulder Strap or Handle
- 2 1” Lobster or spring clasps for the Crossbody Strap, Shoulder Strap or Handle
- 1 1” Rectangle slider for the optional Crossbody Strap
- Double-sided tape
- Iron or heat press for interfacing
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Fray Check if using quilted cotton
- Chalk marker or disappearing pen
- Edge paint (optional)
A SVG file (for use with a cutting machine) of the zipper pocket overlay is included in the download.
And don't forget to join the Facebook Group for games, giveaways and sneak peeks of future patterns.
This product is a digital pdf product. Purchase of this product is not for a handbag. Upon purchase of this product, you will be able to download the pdf immediately, an email will be sent with a download link and you'll have access to the download within your customer account.