The City Sling
The City Sling is a convertible and multi-functional crossbody strap and cell case. It's perfect for the grab 'n goer, the city tourer, and the anti-purser (is that even a word?...who cares! :) ) You can choose to use the utility strap as a crossbody on bags, as a camera strap or even as a fanny pack belt. You can add additional strap extenders, if needed. You can also wear the cell case on your hip by simply using the strap extender connectors and hooking them onto the belt loops of your pants!
Finished Size: 7W x 68 1/4L inches (Length is end to end including extenders)
Skill Level: Bold Beginner & Beyond
Pattern includes a video tutorial.
SVG files included!
Yardage is based on 18” WOF
- 1 1/3 yard Faux Leather/Vinyl, Leather, Fabric, Cork, Canvas
- 2/3 yard Woven for lining (I prefer waterproof canvas because it doesn’t require interfacing)
- 2 yard Decovil light – Total for exterior and lining interfacing (Not required. Check the Points to Consider – Interfacing)
- 1 15” #5 zipper and pull
- 1 3 1/2” #3 or #5 zipper and pull
- 4 1” D-, O- or square rings
- 4 1” Lobster or spring claps
- 2 3/4” D- or O-rings
- 6 Round-head Chicago screws/rivets
- 2 Button or magnetic snaps
- 2 Optional Spring gate O-rings
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Fray Check if using quilted cotton
- Chalk marker or disappearing pen
- Edge paint (optional)
- Hole punch
- Rivet/snap setter
- Glue (optional)
And don't forget to join the Facebook Group for games, giveaways and sneak peeks of future patterns.
This product is a digital pdf product. Purchase of this product is not for a handbag. Upon purchase of this product, you will be able to download the pdf immediately, an email will be sent with a download link and you'll have access to the download within your customer account.