The Clutch is a quick sew with basic instructions. She's perfect for filling vendor booths and as a scrap buster. This tutorial is only for the clutch itself. For strap instructions see the Crossbody PDF Strap Tutorial.
Final size: 7.25h x 10.75w
Skill level: Beginner
Link to the Video Tutorial included in the pdf.
Yardage is based on 12” WOF
- 1/2 yard Faux Leather/Vinyl, Leather, Fabric, Cork, Canvas
- 1/2 yard Woven for lining (I prefer waterproof canvas because it doesn’t require interfacing)
- 1 yard Decovil light – Total for exterior and lining interfacing (Not required. Check the Points to Consider – Interfacing)
- 1 12” #3 or #5 zipper and pull
- 2 3/4” D- or O-rings
- Double-sided tape
- Scissors or rotary cutter
- Fray Check if using quilted cotton
- Chalk marker or disappearing pen
This product is a digital pdf product. Purchase of this product is not for a handbag. Upon purchase of this product, you will be able to download the pdf immediately, an email will be sent with a download link and you'll have access to the download within your customer account.